Thursday, October 9, 2008

how to get to heaven

How to get to Heaven and not go to Hell I KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES Want to live forever?
First Let me ask you friend...
Where would you spend eternity If you died right now?would you find yourself in a dreadful place of endless torture called Hell or would you awaken in a peaceful and beautiful place called Heaven?
HEAVEN IS A REAL PLACE & HELL IS A REAL PLACE... IT IS REAL
JESUS Preached about HELL in the Bible...
According to the bible:Hell is a place where the:
"fire cannot be quenched" - (Mk.9:48)"weeping / gnashing of teeth" - (Mt.25:30)" tormented in this flame" - (Luke 16:24)"danger of hell fire" - (Matt 5:22)
It will be eternal separation from our Holy God in HELL / without your FAMILY or FRIENDS! Are you going to HEAVEN or HELL? Most people say they will go to Heaven
and ask " why do I need Salvation?"
I am a good person... I'm surely going to Heaven...
I tell you friend... you need Salvation... just like me...
because we all have sinned.
we all fall short of the glory of GOD...
Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
EX: Have you ever Lied or Stolen SomethingLooked at a man or woman with lust, take the LORDS name in veinor broken any of the 10 commamdmentsif so, your guilty of sin in the eyes of GOD..
the bible is clear that no sin can enter into the kingdom of Heaven. We must do something to get rid of our sinMoney won't help us...
Good works will not get rid of our sin either... their is only one way to get rid of our sins...
and only one way to Heaven Friend... His Name is above all names... King of Kings..
Our Lord JESUS CHRIST
He has already paid for all of our sins...
Friend... "he is" the "doorway to Heaven"...
if you knock he will answer the door...
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Lu 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened
How to get to Heaven and Not go to Hell
My Friend... JESUS is the only way to GOD...
Only The BLOOD of JESUS washes away our sins
We Must Accept JESUS to be saved from HELL and Death...
If we do not accept Jesus before death... WE WILL GO TO HELL!!!
How do we accept JESUS now? What do we do?
You must truely want to be saved...
to get saved give yourself to JESUS now ...
we must admit to God that we are sinners..
and ask God to forgive us of our sins...
We must believe JESUS died on the cross for you and me...
We must call upon GOD to SAVE US..
.Tell God you're sorry for your sins and that you believe in Jesusand accept Him as your Saviour from your sins. Luke 18:13"God be merciful to me a sinner."Luke 18:13

The Roman Road, Though we are all Sinners, There is Salvation in Jesus.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is NONE righteous, no, not one
Romans 3:23 For ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Please pray the following prayer with me to JESUS and be Saved Dear GOD, I am a sinner and need repentance.I believe Jesus shed his precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sinI now invite Christ to come into my heart and life asmy Personal SaviourIn Jesus name, I pray, Amen. It's not the words that "save you from Hell"Repenting of your sins and a Faith in Jesussaves you nothing else
if you prayed that prayer and really meant itRepented of your sins and placed your Faith in Jesusyou are now saved. I am saved, Now what do I do ?
1.Read your Bible everyday toget to know Jesus Christ better
2.Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Be Baptized, worship, felowship andserve with other Christians in a churchwhere Christ is preached and the Bibleis the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ
Mt 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have ETERNAL LIFE? John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Ac 4:12 Neither is there SALVATION in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

No comments: